Saturday, January 30, 2010

Curling After Acl Surgery Working Out After Knee Surgery ?

Working out after knee surgery ? - curling after acl surgery

I get the surgery of the anterior cruciate ligament in about two weeks, 12 August, and I am very fit and work every day. I usually crunches, leg raises, calf raises, pumps, bank, etc. .. I wonder, after the surgery, how long until you start work again, I do now? We do not want to lose the muscle I have today. I know it will naturally lose muscle in my leg, I used it, but you know what I mean, thank you.

3 comments:

Jessie C said...

Do you expect your doctor can do more active things begin. When you begin, do not do anything origionally before. You can start simple, can walk short distances and see how his knee holds. Which, if you believe that you are a little more, keep on walking distances.

You do not need many things that I do not have the books in one hand and hurt your body. Things worse and would probably wear on the cartilage.
Start slowly.

Lisa said...

Everyone recovers from surgery differently. As you probably, as you heal faster than if they did not. The good news is that if the doctor wants the agreement to work again to do a job on the floor at his feet there. In the meantime, if you can run, sit-ups, pumps, etc., I can not see how it could hurt to do.

Alexis said...

It's the same knee surgery, is with Tiger Woods.
Consult a physical therapist and he / she will do you some exercises to strengthen gradually to their knees.

Post a Comment